Monday, June 17, 2013

I need help to get to BAMF

The Bicycle: Art Meets Form (http://www.bicycle-artform.org/index.html) is shaping up to be the best show of the year. I really want to go, but launching Earle Wheels has drained the bike budget for the year. If I am going to make it to this event, I'm going to need some students for my wheelbuilding class http://earlewheels.com/classes.html.

I anticipate that the sessions for the class would be Friday morning, Saturday morning and much of Sunday, say 11 am to 6 pm with a break in the early afternoon. I will work with the students to make the schedule work for most people, and of course, I want to see the scheduled presentations, so we will work around those. Tuition for the class will be $199.

I need at least six students, and I need to hear "I'm interested, tell me more" in just a few days. I know it is short notice, but if you are in that area, or are already scheduled to go to BAMF, here's a chance to learn to build good bicycle wheels.

No comments:

Post a Comment